15 September 2008

I Love Seed Interactive!!!


Guys, please visit the website of my old friend, Ryann Elumba. His blog's aim is to spread awareness to the world that Zamboanga Peninsula should not only be newsworthy for bombing incidents and abu sayaff activities and that a Multimedia industry is blossoming in this promising area.

I am not a techie (te-kee) but I really find the site absolutely entertaining and very educational! I especially enjoy the news on multimedia and some of his wondrous works which include photography, video production, graphic design, web development, animation and interactive media.

As his friend back in college and a Zamboanguena, I am just so proud to vote for this guy and his website on the 1st Philippine Blog Awards! I hope that I also get nominated next year! ^.^

Kudos, my friend! I love you and see you soon!

No comments: