17 September 2008

My Christmas Wish List...

Why this early? I'm trying to give my fairy godmothers enough time to include my wishes in their budget and enough time to shop. Fairy godfathers are also welcome to list down my wishes on their organizers... ^.^

10.) Make up...

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (I lost my old one... Huhuhu!) - No other mascara would do for me.

Bobby Brown Set would be a nice one to wear to welcome a fab new year!

9.) Books

I've been wanting to own a copy of this phenomenal book!

Another collection I want to add to my library -- Paulo Coelho Books. I've read some of them but I also would like to have a copy which I can scan and read again whenever I feel like reading!

*The Alchemist

*The Witch of Portobello

*Veronica Decides To Die

*The Devil and Miss Prym ***etc...

8.) Scents...

My favorite everyday wear -- Bath and Body Work's Cotton Blossoms...

My not-so-ordinary-days alternative: Victoria Secret's Heavenly!

For special occasion: Red Doors By Elizabeth Arden...

7.) Nine West Shoes...

Any of these would be greatly appreciated. I already have two comfy shoes from Nine West. I like it a lot! I was thinking of Balenciaga but did you see the price?!

6.) Playstation Portable (PSP)

Another boredom-buster especially while waiting for the bus to move. Ugh!

5.) An Addition to my Kipling Bag Collection

A red handbag... I left my red backpack in Zamboanga! Kindly send it to me, please!!!

4.) A new cellular phone - Nokia N-95 8GB

My ultimate gadget for the year 2008!

3.) Magic-Sing

A nice way to spend a boring weekend and not needing to leave the house.

2.) A Toyota Fortuner Car

That's my dream car these days... Cheap, right? Any four-wheeled, roofed thing would do.

1.) A Baby Boy

Even just a positive pregnancy test before the end of 2008 would be enough! So, send me lots of baby-dusts, please!

2 comments:

Ryann said...

i hope and pray you get the best gift this christmas! ninong ako ha. hehehehe

BelleWitch said...

of course, rye! you're on my list. aattend ka ng binyag ha? mag-prepare ka na middle of next year... ^.^