02 January 2009

I Am Finally Free!

It's a wonderful feeling to feel lighter again. Sure, I'm getting heavier and heavier being pregnant and all. But having a lighter soul makes my journey easier.


Everybody at work noticed the glow in my eyes. All of them said that my baby might be a girl. It might be true or not, I still have to know it two weeks after today when I schedule myself for an ultrasound.


What's all this glow all about? I've been talking about inner beauty for years now, never actually thought that I would be a living example of which.


My first step is letting go of the pain, the hatred, and anger. Saying sorry to the people I hurt along the way is the next step. It is a choice. The reactions of the other parties aren't that relevant at all. I have come to terms with the fact that I cannot force reconciliation. Having healed from the wounds inflicted on me doesn't mean the other parties have experienced the same. I am not waiting for that either. No expectations, I am just acting upon what is right...


And now, I can see the light in my eyes again. No more evil thoughts. No more evil plots. What's left is positivism and focus on things which are more important.


I am preparing myself to become a good mother to the baby in my womb. He/she is kicking right now. Is he/she happy that Mom is finally at peace? I bet he/she is.


I am free! Free to see the real beauty of the world... Free to love with all my heart... Free to enjoy life to the fullest!

No comments: