01 January 2009

New Year, New Life

My past year had been full of bitterness and hatred. I have decided to erase all that. I have decided to let go of the negativity.


Sorry to all the people whom I have hurt in the past year. I'm deeply sorry if I have directly or indirectly inflicted pain in you: Daddy Mario, Mommy Nelia, Ate Maan, Joy and the others who were greatly affected by my "pouring out."


Thank you for the people who stood by me. I appreciate all the love you have extended to me. Looking forward to more love from you this year. ^.^


To my friends, thanks for the genuine care. I cherish you all in my heart.


To my family, thanks for understanding and for enlightening me. I am so grateful for all of you.


To my husband, thanks for teaching me a lesson. I now know why God led me to you...


To our Almighty Father, thanks for leading me back into your loving arms.


Happy New Year, everyone!!!

No comments: