26 September 2008

Thank God It's Friday!

Today, I woke up with a grateful heart. I have so much to be thankful for. First of all, today is our 118th monthsary. Two more months, and it's going to be our 10th year together! ^.^

Another thing to be thankful for is my very supportive and loving family. Last weekend, I got to talk to our eldest sister whom I haven't spoken to for four months because of a petty disagreement and misunderstanding. ^.^ My Kuya is staying with us right now and his girlfriend keeps cooking lots of food for us. My Ate Leda and her daughter, Krisette, visited us for seven days. It was a short visit but we spent quality time together. Seeing my pamangkins bond really gave a peace of mind and elation.

I just signed up for Mary Kay last Tuesday and already made a sale last Wednesday and received the payment yesterday in full. Such bliss!

My supervisor just announced to me last Monday that I am one of the four teachers being considered for TLship. We are due to be trained ASAP. It's flattering because I am the youngest among us in terms of length of tenure.

All these and another one... Another blessing was sent by heavens! Thank you, Lord for answering my prayers and for showering me with blessings more than I have ever expected. You truly are a generous God. I offer you this happiness. Thank you!!!

No comments: